Licensing and Appointment Requirements

Producers must hold one of the following valid resident or non-resident licenses to represent our underwriting companies:

  • Accident & Health
  • Life, Accident & Health

You are required to provide copies of these licenses based upon the situs state of the policyholders that you represent at the time you execute your first policy placement with us. You may be required to be appointed in some states depending on the products you are placing.

Contact Us

Have Questions?

Contact us to get the answers you need.

Contact us